If your item was purchased in error, or you've simply changed your mind, it may not be too late for a refund. To see if you are eligible please check below: We must be notified within 30 days of you receiving the item that you intend to return it. The item must then be returned within 14 days following this notification (see Returning Items*).
- The item must be returned in original re-saleable condition with all tags and packaging (ready to be put back on the shelf)
- The item/s are NOT opened, used, worn or damaged, and are in perfect condition when we receive them back
- That you DO NOT stick or write anything on the item itself or its packaging. Please only write or place postage stickers on the outer postage packaging.
- The item is securely packed to ensure it is received back by us in original and re-saleable condition.
- If the item has sustained damage in transit, or does not return as noted above, a revised refund amount may be required.
- Refunds are subject to 20% handling and restocking charge. - The item must be pre-paid freighted to the premises.
- if item is returned due to change of mind or customer error; the primary shipping cost will be deducted during the refund process.
If you wish to take up this offer, please undertake the following: Send an email to email@example.com stating your order number, the item/s you wish to return, the reason for the return and if needed attached some photos soporting your reasons. Our Customer Service Department will review your email and, if applicable, issue you a Return Authorisation (RMA) number which must be included on the address label. All other relevant information will be sent to you at this time. Treasures 2 Hunt will not accept the return of any item/s without an RMA attached.